We use your data for the following
On the contact form, we ask you to give us contact information, for example your name, personal details and e-mail address. With your permission, contact information may be used to supply information about our company and to send you occasional promotional material, which we think you might find of interest. You may opt out of receiving future mailings by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with this request quoting your name and address.
Non disclosure to third parties
Unless we have your express consent, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties. This is subject to the proviso that we may disclose or transfer your information to data processors, media companies or marketing suppliers who are acting on our behalf. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others for marketing purposes without your express consent.
Parks listed as RETIREMENT are normally suitable for new residents over the age of 50. Please refer to Park Rules in effect at the park in which you are interested for further information.
It is possible that persons under the age of 50, including children, are living on Retirement Parks either temporarily or as permanent residents. If this aspect is important to you please check locally with the Park Management prior to proceeding with your purchase.
- Parks listed as PETS CONSIDERED or CATS ONLY CONSIDERED or DOGS ONLY CONSIDERED or FURTHER PETS NOT ACCEPTED.
- Restrictions apply for the acceptance of all types of pets on our parks particularly to new residents. Please refer to Park Rules in effect at the park in which you are interested for further information.
It is possible that whilst further pets are not accepted or are restricted as above, there could be existing residents with types of pets not now allowed to new residents, with or without our permission. If this aspect is important to you please check locally with the Park Management prior to proceeding with your purchase.
The previously owned homes contained within this website are only those being advertised by us (at the applicable fee) on behalf of the owners. As you are purchasing direct from the owners it is necessary to make your own inspection to satisfy yourself as to the home’s condition. We make no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the home’s condition or fitness for any particular purpose of the home concerned. Viewing is by appointment only through the seller. The years and sizes given for previously owned homes are approximate, as guidance only. They should be checked against the serial number on the home to ensure accuracy.
- Prices and availability quoted at date of last update. Please check for current availability. Prices depend on park, home and specification. Sizes shown of new homes are nominal only and may vary slightly through production.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the information provided on this website is accurate. However, we cannot accept liability for changes, errors, or unintended misinformation.
- Please check locally for up to date details prior to proceeding with your purchase, particularly with regard to any aspect important to you. Thank you.
- A specimen Agreement under the Mobile Homes Act 1983 (as amended), which includes full details of Park Rules, is available, for new homes, on request prior to your purchase.